Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Carson is now 6 Months Old!

We took Carson to the doctor for his 6 month check up. He now weighs 20 lbs. He is also 29 inches long which is over 100% for his age. He can now roll back over when he rolls onto his tummy. He still cries when he rolls onto his tummy for a long period of time. Then he gets frustrated and rolls onto his back. It is so funny!
Mark-David loves it when Carson throws up on him. Carson got him really good the other day at church. Mark-David was holding Carson during sacrament meeting. Mark-David leaned over and told me that Carson has just thrown up on him. I look down and there is a puddle sitting in Mark-David's lap. It was not a little bit, it was a lot! I started laughing and handed him a burp cloth to clean himself off. I told Mark-David later that it was about time he got him really good.
My sister Jyl and my Mom took Carson and Meili for a walk on Saturday. Jyl took these very cute professional pictures of Carson. She really did a good job, so I thought that I would share.






1 comment:

  1. WOW! She did such a good job with the pictures. He is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete